Mergers and acquisitions (M&A) offer an organization a variety of potential business benefits, including access to a larger customer base, expanded product offerings, and cost savings. However, they also present significant risks that can degrade the value of the initiative and delay the return on investment.
The drivers for such projects are typically changes in business requirements, restructuring of large organizations following a merger, acquisition or divestiture or simply an internal restructuring such as restructuring or consolidating of business units or business functions.
Key Service Offerings are
- Post-Merger Integration   –   Complete technical merge of existing and operational SAP systems.
- Divestiture   –   such as a carve-out project following a divestiture. Along with our Partner we use US Patent toolset for SAP Specific Carve Out projects
- Realignment of Organizational Structure   –   such as consolidation of many company codes, controlling areas or purchasing organizations into fewer or one.
- Data Harmonization   –   such as harmonization of master data across several business units and realignment of historical data.
Diseno Consulting team brings the special expertise, proprietary technical tools and the experience that is necessary to plan and to complete such projects which have a higher level of complexity by nature.
Restructurings, corporate sales, divestitures, mergers - such challenges must be overcome quickly and as smoothly as possible from businesses, if they want to compete.
Here the IT landscape profound changes is subjected, as the systems must be selectively merged, separated or adapted in existing environment. After completion of the transformation are highly functional, consistent and auditable IT systems are in themselves available.
We always take a holistic consulting and solution approach that integrates all levels. Our consultants operate with you at eye level and guide you step by step through the various stages of transformation - from analysis to production rollout.
Our consultants use proven methods of requirement analysis and a consistent approach model.
- Requirements analysis to accommodate the objectives
- Analysis of existing SAP systems
- Definition of the target landscape and design of transformation scenarios
- Drafting detailed roadmap § Cost and Risk Assessment
- Progressive implementation of the agreed scenarios to-live (adjustments in the subsystems, connections / adjustments of peripheral systems and interfaces, testing, quality assurance, etc.)