SAP Leonardo digital innovation system provides bespoke innovations that help companies and organizations transform themselves and unleash sustainable value in a networked, digital and intelligent environment. It is not a product or a software package, but rather a portfolio concept that combines services and offers to drive innovation.
With our proven expertise in the areas of machine-to-machine and analytics, we can help you identify use cases appropriate for your business and deploy solutions that will deliver new business capability such as predictive maintenance in supply chains.
Using our deep industry knowledge and extensive experience, our group of talented professionals provide a holistic approach to clients looking for successful IoT based transformation.
Key Service Offering Features
- Machine Learning   –   Whether using deep learning, supervised learning, or unsupervised learning techniques, this technology uses complex algorithms to mine data to learn patterns for predictive use.
- Blockchain   –   Currently being explored today by SAP for secure transfer of assets via a large chain of systems. This technology is the keystone for cryptocurrencies of the future.
- Data Intelligence – Along with machine learning, data intelligence drives decision making abilities from Big Data. The big data in the context of this SAP service included in Leonardo is anonymized data from large networks.
- Big Data   –   SAP’s big data Leonardo service focuses on how to structure, store, and analyze all of this data in one place. We use SAP platform and our consulting expertise to deliver unmatched service.
- Internet of Things   –   Beacons and Sensor data have uses in every business environment. Beacons to locate products in the retail space, Water sensors in soil in the farming industry, sensors in vests/watches in the Mining Industry for safety, and many more. With our expertise we build the business case and benefits of using sensors.
- Analytics   –   The analytics area of SAP Leonardo and out expertise includes 3 main pillars. Business Intelligence, Predictive Analytics, and Enterprise Performance Management (EPM). Each of these it really, its own technology with its own roadmap.
- Design Thinking   –   Under the guise of Leonardo and our consulting expertise, design thinking uses at the forefront of any Leonardo innovation project to make sure the real end users are getting exactly what they need not just because it is new and cool, but because it actually saves time and increases productivity.